300 E. Beach
The above Sanborn Map was produced in 1918, following the burning of the Mexican Gulf Hotel in Jan. 1917.
Front Footage and owners from left to right in 1930s and 1950s
Current Residential addresses to right
62 Mexican StandardOil (Current Russell's Station)
67 Gulf CE Spence (Current Russell's Station)
67 Sub- Katie Bielenberg 305
67 division Bertie Murphy 309
70 CB Adam Virginia Seither 313
70 LH Dufrechoe & DW Steppisic Frank French 317
59 L Bielenberg Louise Caro 319
Then next the Mexican Gulf Hotel Property (now Russellís Station).
Next, Bidwell Adams, (#313)
Then next the Courtenay, French, (at#317)
Next to the Park, the Bielenberg property at 319 E. Beach,
Then, the Park.
Repoted by Adelle Bielenberg, this early 1900s photo showing Beach Blvd, fronts the 300 block. The fence at bottom right was on the Cucullu/Fleitas property, now the War Memorial Park.