300 E Beach Cont
Front Footage and owners from left to right in 1930s and 1950s
Current Residential addresses to right
372 BeachTerrace/1stNatílBank 370' City of Pass Christian
(Now War Memorial Park)
83 CM Chapotel 69' CM Chapotel Est
113 AR Robertson 100' Lucille/Irene Weston
Above Map of 1909 shows the Mansion of the Cucullu-Fleitas marriage
The photo above was taken in 1906 of the Cucullu House.
The Cucullu-Fleitas place stood until about 1917.
Mrs Justine Kuhn described the Fleitas family who lived in the home during the early 1900s as having peacocks and peahens which would strut throughout the yard fanning their feathers beautifully. The Home fronted the double row of oaks
After the original family moved back to Chalmette, the Flotte family leased and used the old Fleitas home as a boarding house.