700 E Beach
Note: To create Courtenay Avenue, in 1907, C.A. Pardue conveyed for $1000, a 20 ft strip, and in 1909, another strip of land was conveyed to the City by Mrs Pardue, then owners of 701 Beach Blvd, following the Dantzler ownership.
Note: The first City Street Signs erected on Beach Boulevard were at Courtenay, Donlin, and Lang intersections.
Front Footage and owners from left to right in 1930s and 1950s
Current Residential addresses to right
GB Dantzler 127 701
NE Legendre 160 709
RH Hoffsett 165 715
WR Berkenroad 194 723
Allen Hackett 150 729
Allen Hackett 65 733